4/19/2008

ALPHABET BOW HOLDERS - $20.00/each

These cute Alphabet Bow Holders are a cute place to display all your Pretties! You choose the letter that you want, they all vary in size but are all approximately 12 inches in length. Each wooden letter is custom painted to your color choosing, with three layers of paint on each side and a clear coat finish. Attached is a matching 7/8 grosgrain bow, with two 28 inch matching ribbons that hang down for you to attach your bows.

Currently all letters are available, but get them now - I don't know how long I will be able to get this adorably fancy wooden letters.

Below are the Order Numbers for the Alphabet Bow Holder, just give me the order number (which will tell me what color you want) along with the Letter you need. I can always add more colors to my selection, let me know if you are interested in a color I don't yet offer.





White (Order #ABH12)