4/04/2008

ONLINE PRETTIES PARTY - FREE items

Host your own "Pretties Online Party" and qualify to receive FREE Pretties items, and it couldn't be easier!!!

If you are interested in hosting, all you need to do is email me to let me know what date you would like to start your party. The Party will be open for TWO WEEKS from the date you state. Then all you have to do is email or tell all your "party guests" to check out my blogsite and order something within the next two weeks, if they are interested. Also let them know when they place an order to include YOUR NAME as an Online Party host. And that is it!!

I will accumulate your guest's sales and when you reach a party sale total of only $40 or more within those two weeks, you receive a Pretties credit for items worth 10% of your party sales total!! That means, if your friends and family order $100 worth of items combined, you receive $10 worth of FREE PRETTIES!! My hope is that this proves to be a WIN, WIN situation - you get free Pretties and I get word out about my business. Your friends and family can also win, since they can also choose to host a party and get free Pretties as well!

To get started - email me with the date you want to start your Pretties Online Party, then share my blogsite with your friends and family!! HOW EASY! Doesn't matter, near or far, I will ship the items, within the U.S.! Better yet, shipping on YOUR personal items for your first Pretties Online Party is FREE - if you are not located in my general area! Are you hosting a party and not located in my general area, but most of your guests are located near you???? A great way to save all your guest money is to tell them that they can have all their purchases shipped to your home (you can choose to deliver the items or have them come pick them up) - this way all of your party guests can split the shipping cost. And keep in mind, if there is a combined total of $100 or more merchandise being shipped to one address the shipping is free!!

Everyone wins with a Pretties Online Party!! Let me know when you are interested in starting yours!!