4/21/2008

WELCOME TO PRETTIES!!

  • Looking for that special gift for the girl in your life?
  • Need something special to match that perfect picture outfit?
  • Need a bow to match a flower girl dress?
  • Do you need a baby gift?
  • Need something cute to match holiday outfits?
  • Want to show your team spirit?
  • Need some party favors for a girls' party?
  • What about that girl's birthday coming up, but she already has everything?
For all your needs, PRETTIES are the PERFECT answer!

Want to get Pretties for FREE?? Click on this link, Online Pretties Party, for the EASY details. Simply use your computer to tell others about Pretties!

Order $40 or more worth of Pretties and receive a 10% discount. Order $100 or more worth of Pretties and receive a 10% discount and free shipping, if needed. Interested in Wholesale Pricing, purchases of $150 or more? Send me an email for more information.

I am always looking for a good deal, so I spent a good amount of time determining prices for my products. I hope that you will find my prices to be a great deal compared to the other handmade bows on the market! If you find a better price on a HANDMADE bow that you like, ask me if I can make it, and I will match the price.
How to Get Started offers a brief explanation on how to view my site and place an order.

Thank You for Visiting Pretties!
God Bless, Stacy
(double click on any underlined text for a shortcut)